The AG-HCK10 camera head features a 12x optical zoom lens, Optical Image Stabilizer (OIS) and a newly developed 1/4.1-inc, approx. 2-megapixels (Effective image pixels), progressive 3MOS.
By connecting the AG-HCK10 to AG-HMR10 compact portable recorder with a cable, the iris, focus and zoom can be remotely controlled from the front panel of the AG-HMR10.
The HCK10's small size makes it ideal for use in law enforcement, medicine, education and more; and its compactness allows it to be easily mounted to cranes and other devices to acquire unique angles for TV programming and other types of content creation.
- 12x optical zoom lens with Optical Image Stabilizer (OIS), the iris, focus and zoom can be remotely controlled from the AG-HMR10
- Newly developed 1/4.1-inch approx. 2-megapixels (Effective image pixels) progressive 3MOS for high image quality
- 1080/23.98p (native), 1080/59.97i, 50i or 720/59.94p, 50p HD multi format recording
- Dynamic Ranges Stretch (DRS)
- Focus assist function (enlarged display)
- Digital zoom (2x, 5x, 10x)
- Twin with the AG-HMR10 recorder
- Built in microphone
- 1/4" socket for mounting
- 43mm lens filter size